Have you made your New Year Resolutions? Some take it very seriously. Some make it for fun. For some it is a chance to dream with eyes open. New Year Resolution — no one can deny that it is fun to make one and test one’s perseverence.
People change with time, so do their aspirations. Seriously taken, Happy New Year Resolution is an opportunity to gauge our goals. For the adventurous souls, it is the opportunity to tickle a funny bone or to try something bold.
Here are a few resolutions taken by some who are a part of Seth MR Jaipuria schools extended team or family…….
- While the heady process of Institution building at Jaipuria School Bansal campus continues, it is time for deep introspection, reflection and consolidation. In the coming year we will continue to move forward with renewed viguor, embracing excellence as our credo. The Joy of learning, critical and creative thinking, collaborative and effective communication will continue to be our corner stone based on bed rocks of ethics along with character building, qualities of compassion, learning and adaptability. I dream for a skillful, capable, happy & harmonious community.
Shri Girija Shankar Agarwal, Chairman, SMRJ School, Bansal Campus, Sitapur Road, Lucknow
- To improve my work style in terms of time and start waking up early morning.
Mr Shikhar Agarwal, Director SMRJ, Hardoi.
- To focus on making a world class infrastructure school, with all sports facilities that will help my students’ overall development.
Mr Deepak Kumar Bajaj, Chairman, SMRJ, Jaipuria School, Banaras
- I will give my hundred per cent time and energy in taking my school to new heights.
Mr Vishal Gupta, Director, SMRJ, Faizabad.
- I have to develop awareness about joint replacement in minimum affordable cost in rural areas of my home town jaunpur, specially for helping neglected people of geriatric age group. My slogan is ‘Pura ghutna lao aur naya lejao’. I will also focus on strengthening my relationships with good people, especially the people at Jaipuira,who are my partners, who have helped me, in making my dream school. I will also try and start ‘Anaj bank ‘for poor people of Jaunpur.
Dr Subhash Singh, Chairman, SMRJ Schools, Barabanki
- Be more passionate, practice gratitude and re-discover myself.
Mr Kanak Gupta.VP SMRJ Schools CO
- Spend more time with the people that matter: I have spent a lot of time on people who do not actually matter. Now, I want to spend more constructive and quality time with people who matter in my life the most.
Ms Gauri Singh, Sr Manager, SMRJ Schools CO
- I will try set and achieve short term goals, which will give me happiness and help me going rather than thinking and planning of long term missions …
Ms Beena Nair, GM, SMRJ Schools CO
- While the heady process of Institution building at Jaipuria School Bansal campus continues, it is time for deep introspection, reflection and consolidation. In the coming year we will continue to move forward with renewed viguor, embracing excellence as our credo. The Joy of learning, critical and creative thinking, collaborative and effective communication will continue to be our corner stone based on bed rocks of ethics along with character building, qualities of compassion, learning and adaptability. Dream for a skillful, capable, happy& harmonious community. In past years, my goals have included teaching new topics, learning magic tricks, adding new classroom pets, and starting a heritage club. My goal for this year is to get to know every single student through lunchtime appointments and relation building with all the parents. To involve all my co-partners in the process of school evolution and make my colleagues more professional and vibrant.
Ms Monica Tewari , Principal, SMRJ school, Bansal Campus, Sitapur Road, Lucknow
- This year 2016 , I have decided just not to have career or academic goals. I want to set a goal that can give me a balanced, successful life. Balanced means, ensuring my health, relationships, mental peace all in good order. There is no point of getting a promotion on the day of your breakup. There is no fun in driving a car if your back hurts. Shopping is not enjoyable if your mind is full of tensions. Life is not meant to be taken seriously, as we are really temporary here. We are like a prepaid card with lucky, we may last another 50 years. And 50 years is just 2,500 weekends. Do we really need to get so worked up ?…It’s O.K, Bunk few classes, score low in couple of papers, take leave from work, fall in love, fight a little with ur spouse…It’s O.K….We are people, not programmed devices..! Don’t be serious; enjoy Life as it comes.
Ms Rachana Upadhyay, HM, SMRJ School, Patna
- I am going to learn a new language (Arabic) this year.
Mrs Sumana Biswas, Principal, SMRJ School, Faizabad.
- Society always needs a person who can take the initiative in the social well-being. My resolution for this year is ‘Teaching the children of the weaker sections and provide them the resources needed’. They always look upon for help. Extending hands to them would be a matter of happiness to me.
Mr Binod Kumar Tiwari, Principal, SMRJ School, Hardoi